Sunday 2 September 2007

Buttons & brooches..........


Not much happening around here today. I thought I would just add a picture of some brooches and buttons. The coloured flower brooches are fun to make when you have scraps of leftover fabric. I got the tutorial from over here some time back. The skull was made to put onto a bag for the a grown up pirate girl. We are doing a painting/bag swap. I already have my piece of art and I will show it when she gets her bag. Which I have finally finished.
The buttons aren't overly exciting but I have difficulty finding interesting buttons or trims in this place so I decided that I needed to make my own and even they aren't great but they were for a particular purpose. I did like making them though and I think I will try it again. If you want to see some great things done with buttons have a look here.

No comments: