Tuesday 14 April 2009

Rain, rain, rain.......................


It rained and rained and rained here for most of the Easter break. This is to be expected as it is the wet season but it has been like this for a good 4 weeks now. We like the rain but when you have a long weekend with kids stuck inside it can get a bit hard. There was a bit of tv watching, a few games played and cubby houses built. Don't forget the chocolate eating too. I got to start a cross stitch that was given to Juliette to do but it was a tad on the difficult side for her age. I am not really into this form of craft as it is fairly slow going but while one is sitting and watching the rain tumble down for hours on end it helps pass the time.

1 comment:

Billie said...

I know what you mean. Everytime I see a cross-stitch project, I want to get back to mine, but the idea doesn't stick. I really should slow down and do a little cross-stitch from time to time. Yours is coming along nicely.