Sunday 26 April 2009

The world of dolls...........


I have a thing for dolls and have had since I was a little girl. I have a collection of them somewhere in my mothers garage that were mine as a youngster. When I eventually get back to Melbourne I need to get them out to show the kids. This interest waned a little as I went through my teens but then came back when I had the kids and had an excuse to make or purchase nice dolls. I have a small collection slowly building here in Noumea which I would like to add to after seeing what some people out there can create.

I thought I would give you a little list of the girls I think make fabulous doll-


Appolineaparis- I love this website
Jess Brown
Blackedeyedsuzie
Prudence pouts- I have never really been into the Waldorf style of doll but these are great
Du Buh Du Designs
Raggidy Rag dolls

and the links for my latest obsession. I go here when I want to drool-
Jam Fancy
xoxo, Blythe
SqueakyMonkey
This is Blythe

No comments: