Thursday 9 April 2009

Where have I been......

I have been away from this little space for a couple of weeks busy doing things. Things that involved making and showing. I was working up to having a small sale at my husbands place of work. They have a croissant morning every Wednesday that brings the staff together for morning tea and outsiders/artistic folk can set up a table and sell their wares if they like. I finally did it yesterday after speaking about it for 2 years. It was a reasonable success I wasn't sure what the response was going to be but I think I just wanted to get a wider audience to see what I can do. I have been basically making things for friends and then friends of friends. This is good without feeling to pressured but I think I need to move further afield .
In saying all of that I am back at the computer hopefully to catch up on my google reader, have you ever left it for a few days, my oh my so many posts so little time and also to figure out the best way of moving on the creatures I did not sell. I am going to ask for some help on this subject but that can be in another post and it will come with an incentive.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Amy Badskirt said...

I'm not sure how many goodies you have that didn't sell, but you could set up a BigCartel store with five items for free and then keep adding more as they sell. Up to $25 items is $9.99 US with no additional cost when things sell.

Etsy would be another option or just listing them all on a blog. Feel free to drop me a line, if I can help.