Thursday 23 April 2009

My creative space........


The brain hasn't been in a very creative place this past week so there isn't anything started, half complete or about to be finished to show. What I do have is some fabric sitting in view waiting to be used in my 'Pay it forward' swap that is really overdue. I am hoping to get these surprises started and sent out next week otherwise I don't know when it will happen. I feel terrible that I haven't done it but I hope what my recipients receive will more than make up for my tardiness. By the way I still have one spot to fill so if you think you may want something from this fabric and haven't participated in this swap yet by all means let me know.

3 comments:

handmaiden said...

That material looks like it has a polynesian influence

Kirsty said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished somethings.

Jemma. said...

Surprises are the best! I have one swap left in my pay it forward too. Fancy joining each others to kill 2 birds with one stone?? :)