Saturday 11 April 2009

3 chicks...........


I made 3 wee chicks for the 3 other people living in my house. They are going to be given tomorrow morning with some nice chocolate eggs. I hope everybody is having a nice Easter break and that there is way too much chocolate being consumed. I'd like to think that it is not only happening in our house.

p.s The pattern for these adorable chicks was found at roman sock. She has sooooo many fabulous patterns that you can use and not too complicated either.

4 comments:

Grammatically Delicious Designs said...

Oh goodness! I just found you while leaving a comment on another blog. I have been having quite the time figuring out where you live and better yet, why? But then again, most people ask me why I live in rural ND. Ha. Come visit sometime, or at least explain this beautiful place you live!

Danielle

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

How gorgeous. What a lovely little Easter surprise.

I love your new header by the way. It looks lovely.

Sherrin said...

very cute... I like the little yellow one. :o)

Nikki said...

these are just adorable!