Monday 29 October 2007

Fabulous and Fifty...............

After I wrote my post this morning I realised I hit the fabulous fifty mark. Congrats to me!!!! I didn't think I would ever make it this far. I am not sure how many others out there(apart from my hubby)have actually read along with me on my little journey but that doesn't matter as long as I am enjoying the experience and I am. I don't find the writing part quite that easy to do because I think way too much about what and how I am going to write. I don't see myself as a natural born writer and I think that has a lot to do with the ease or in my case unease of writing but as I said before I am quite liking the experience.

Well on I will go and see where the next fifty will lead me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your fiftieth! as long as you are enjoying it, there will be many more, i'm sure.

thanks for mentioning me, you are so nice!