Monday 29 October 2007

Sidetracked by slipperydips...........

Last week life just didn't feel normal. Our weekly routine seemed to be hijacked by stuff beyond our control. It wasn't bad stuff it was just different stuff. I had a list of things I wanted to get done and not a lot of it got achieved. My husband got home, eventually, the kids had things on at school that we had to get there early for, that wasn't easy I can tell you. I can't remember what else happened but it was just a different kind of week. Hopefully this week we might go back to a bit of normality.

We went off to a party yesterday at the local water slides. The kids had never been on one. At the beginning they were their usual scardycat selves but by the end they just couldn't get enough. There is also a little baby pool with little slides and these very cute watery mushrooms.They remind me of something that would come from Alice in Wonderland.

My mum and mother-in-law are arriving this week for a pre-Xmas holiday. I have many a thing to do to get their rooms ready and general cleaning but I just don't know where to start nor have the motivation. I think I will have my cup of tea read all the blogs I haven't had a chance to read over the weekend and get on with it. All I have to say is I will try not to get sidetracked.

No comments: