Tuesday 23 October 2007

Raining and reading............

It has been raining here for the last two days and that doesn't make me particularly inspired to do anything much other than read. The reading matter could be anything books( this is on the go at the moment), magazines, old good weekend's that people have brought over or other bloggers. So today I'm going to just tell you about a few I have discovered. They are not necessarily new but they are new to me.

Dudley Redhead -I do like ready stuff from my home country.

Bricolagelife - don't know what to say just like it.

fine little day -fab photos.

the glass doorknob - literally I have just started reading this one.

Yarnstorn - I have just ordered her book. An early Christmas present to myself.

That should keep you busy for a while. Better go off now and clean up the house. Husband is due back today. He's not arriving till this afternoon but with the rain continuing it could take me all day. There seems to be reading material wherever I look. Aarrgh!!!!

No comments: